Princess Eryn + Take my tortured heart by the hand says:
u love me?
- Bak - =^o.O^= says:
yes
yes
- Bak - =^o.O^= says:
but we cant be too serious
but we cant be too serious
After 1 year of being together he decided to tell me this today. So picture how am I feeling this very moment. Speechless.
When being asked, his reason were :
Princess Eryn + Take my tortured heart by the hand says:
are u serious about me?
- Bak - =^o.O^= says:
serious la
serious la
- Bak - =^o.O^= says:
but wat i meant is that we shouldnt get too serious
Princess Eryn + Take my tortured heart by the hand says:
like?
but wat i meant is that we shouldnt get too serious
Princess Eryn + Take my tortured heart by the hand says:
like?
- Bak - =^o.O^= says:
know that there are other people too
know that there are other people too
So now we have to consider about other people too. I never knew that. Oh, yes I'm pissed alright.
To mount it all up the emotion-less state I'm going thru' right now... I just got stung at my neck by this friggin insect, ughhh it hurts. Rubbed my fingers at my neck and I still could feel the sting mark on my neck. Among of all the places the insect decided to give a love-bite at my neck lol. Yeah the mark looks like a love-bite.
I have a lot to talk about, but I'm just not in the mood to talk for now, I'll talk about it tomorrow I guess. Toodles coodles.
Take my tortured heart by the hand and write me off,
Eryn.