Friday, June 17, 2005

:*: Why ? :*:

Why...

When someone has too little choices, they complain of their limited options, wanting and wishing for more, envious of those that have plenty.While those that have plenty of choices, can't make up their mind, gets confused all the time and is always unsure, never really sure what it is that is right for them, never satisifed, always wondering what they are missing out there. Constantly striving for something that they themselves are not sure of.

So where is the balance of it all? When is it sufficient?
When is it right?
Too much of something is never good.
So when will it ever be good?

I wish someone can come and take this pain away. There's this pain tugging in my chest, excruciating pain which I don't understand. So painful yet I don't know how to make it go away. I don't understand any of this.

Enough of whining...

Let's talk about my week so far. Well we started studying, lessons are getting tougher and tougher each day. Have to set my mind to this state of level where every data has to be intercepted into this candy box brain of mine. So far everything is good, Biology is my best loved subject. Chemistry *uggh* if only I could understand what is she talking about.

Maths, all these while I thought Additional Maths was the toughest version of maths I'll ever study. Apparently Maths-T is friggin my brain out. Yesterday we were learning about "Imaginary Numbers" : Numbers that doesn't exist. Wtf ? If it doesn't exist, is it such a number ? Bleargh..

General studies is Ok so far, if only the text is easy. Doing this whole pre-u thing made me realised that I don't have so much time left for myself...not even for blogging. I talked to my bf lesser and I hope he doesn't mind that. He is coming back soon, approximately 19 days more . Well I guess I have to hocus-pocus on this whole study thing, it is all about my future in the end anyway.

I wonder if the work load when we start to work is gonna be tough like this ? I am stressing my brain out already for now. Am I still gonna be the same Eryn in the end of the day ?

Truly Eryn,
Eryn.