Friday, August 19, 2005

19/8/05

A Blue Rose

A blue rose just for you
my way to show how much I love you.
So a blue rose for you to know
I am thinking of you at this moment
my heart feels blue for your heart.
I be so blue until I get to hold u.
Blue is us because i want u and u want me.
I know I wouldnt be blue
if I was with you!!!


Happy anniversary, comel.
Guess how I celebrated it?
By getting my ass kicked in the ring.. haha
We have to get ready/train for our fights... But the person I was training with does not seem to know the meaning of the term "a light fight". Haha..kena belasah..

Now my body hurts... gah... :S ha ha...
Darren didnt weren't allowed to fight. Maybe coz he just started..

Comel's not online today. She had to go to some banquet... I bet she's eating a lot.. ha ha...bagi gemuk sikit. ku ku

God, i could use a massage now. A good, deep massage :S But i takde duit!!! Grrr....

I love you, ok?

Muah, i got to go..mandi..damn i am smelly now :S