Saturday, August 27, 2005

C..cc...ccooolddd....

Sigh, its so cold today. Had to wake up really early to get to uni for a group discussion. Then found out that my partner is coming to uni a bit late, so I decided to take a nap before going to uni..a short nap that is. But I woke up at 11.30am instead. ahahha..

Made some good progress tho, so its all good.

Had my Kick boxing as usual til around 7...and got home at 8..had a shower..dinner..etc.. and around 12.30am, realized that my right ankle is swollen! OMGWTFBBQ??!!

So I had to wrap it a bit, but that doesnt seem to work tho.

I got hungry at around 2am, so went to KFC for a snack...well...4 small pieces of chicken... sigh, the chicken you get here is way smaller compared to those in KL. Haha..Malaysia boleh!

Miss my comel! Sayang awak ok?

Muah.

Its already 4.30 am..comel mesti marah I ni .